Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Title Research: Watch the title


This website watch the titles provides us with a variety of ways to put out title. It should show us how a title can grab your attention. Not only that it should keep you interested to watch the rest of film. The site shows different designs you can use. It also provides many title sequences you can use. This should be very helpful because of the many examples it offers. We can look at interviews, student projects, video games, etc... I like that we are able to see how different titles played a big role in there research. Hopefully, this will give my group mate and I many ideas for our film. My main goal is for it to be the best it can be. That starts with just the title. This is why the title plays such a important role in the film industry. I am excited to use this website and see what it has to provide. A combination of our imagination and this website would be very helpful. Now I am ready to begin on making a unique title that stands out.

No comments:

Post a Comment