Thursday, January 16, 2020

Start of Final task

Hello my name is Julia. I am a sophomore in High school. I also attend Fort Lauderdale high school. This school has taught me so much and I still have fun being here. I enjoy playing Sports after school everyday. These sports include running track and playing soccer. I have formed many friendships by playing sports. It also allows me to have many opportunities. I also enjoy spending time with my family because I do not see them much. My parents are not together anymore which makes it harder to spend a lot of time with each of them.
In this class I have learned a lot of information. I have learned the proper way to use a camera. This includes uses it with a tripod. I have also learned how to edit using pinnacle studies. I came into this class clueless on editing and now I am more knowledgeable. Another thing I recently learned is how to direct a music video or commercial. This takes a lot of time and many shots. I am excited to learn more about how movies are made. We have been taught a lot of vocabulary and camera angles already. But I am curious to see movies being made behind the scenes. 
A pitch is a Hollywood term to describe an idea where a film is encapsulated in 25 words or less. The aim of the pitch is to create interest in the story and to find out if the contact is willing to use it. Our first pitch idea is that a girl gets kidnapped and the mom goes looking for her. Everyone wonders Where did she go? Our second pitch takes place on Halloween and a group of friends are exploring and end up in a abandon house. The question is What do they find? The last pitch we came up with was a fun girls night out goes wrong and someone gets the wrong drinks. The only problem is what was in the drink and who did it?

No comments:

Post a Comment