Thursday, January 16, 2020

Narrowing down pitch ideas

So Once we looked at all three of our pitches we narrowed it down to only two. My group remember and I decided to rule out the first one we talked about. That was the one that involved the kidnapping and the mother. We figured it was too basic. we also thought many people would do that for there video. We wanted out video to stand out. So the Two pitches we stayed with we thought would work very well. The first one was About How it was Halloween and a group of friends end up in a abandon house. Something goes wrong and you wonder what happened to them. The next idea was about the girls night and how they went out to dinner. Someone was served the wrong drink and the tables turned quickly.
   In my idea the first pitch is pretty good. We are planning to get a big group of people and try to find a abandon house to film at. If we were to go with this pitch we would still need to come up with something clever that would twist up the story.The video will be about suspense and mystery. I think its original and could become a good video. The only problem would be I dont know how we would make it interesting for two minutes. My main goal is to keep the audience interested. I want to make sure it is thrilling. I really like the genre so I believe some of the audience will too. I believe this pitch would go well with the assignment.
The second pitch would also work very well. We would only need to gather a few friends and go out to dinner. The plot is that someone gets their drink and turns out there was something bad in it. This causes everyone to wonder who put something in her drink. It all about mystery. I think this pitch is very original. I havent seen anyone do something like this. After much discussion we finally picked which one we wanted to do. My group mate and I are going to choose this pitch as the one we are going for. We believe it will be more unique and the audience will love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment