Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Nike Commercial



Attached above is my Nike commercial. I worked on this assignment with two other people. I personally really enjoyed working on this project. My group and I decided to do Nike because we are all into sports. I had the idea of going on the track to film because I run track at school. I remember the only issue we had was dealing with the heat. We needed to make sure we took enough shots so we stayed outside for a while. Adding in different camera angles was super beneficial. Another thing I learned during this process was how to work the camera and tripod. We took notes in class so when we looked back at them it wasn't to difficult working the camera. We had a little bit of a hard time dealing with the tripod. It was incorporated in some clips but for the majority of the commercial we took hand held shots. Dani was in charge of the placement of the shots because she wanted to be behind the camera. However Jorge and myself were willing to run and perform. We incorporated many Nike items to show off the brands. These would include a Nike backpack, t-shirt, shorts and shoes. I believe we really did a good job on our commercial. We put a lot of time into filming as well as editing. To edit this video we used pinnacle studios. We also had to download all of out clips on to the computer before doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment