Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Final Movie

Attached below is my groups Final movie. We were not able to fully complete it. Because of this global pandemic my group member and I weren't allowed to see each other. I wish we were given more time before school ended to finish this film. We were supposed to have another whole month to finish filming if we needed but they shut down all schools. They also ordered everyone to stay inside and that there needs to be social distancing. This has resulted in our video not meeting the time requirements. Some things we were able to include were background music and titles. The clips that we were able to film turned out really well. We followed our storyboard throughout. This helped the filming process speed up. I would say about 90% of it is following our story board. As of right now this video is 1:13 seconds. Orginally it was supposed to be about 1:50. The video portrays the introduction to what would have happened later on in the film. My group memeber and I directed all of it and worked on everything behind the screen. We made a good team together. The main character is one of our close friends that agreed to star in our film.

No comments:

Post a Comment