Tuesday, October 29, 2019

The stuggle of Editing

Our group was supposed to start filming on October 29th. We couldn't because the cameras weren't working. We faced many malfunctions. Pinnacle studios was not installed on the computers and it wouldn't load. Also the computers would take so long to load. It is difficult to write a blog on our editing because we couldn't get it done today. While filming we took many shots. I was ready to edit all the shots today. We could have gotten a lot done today. But instead of editing we aren't working on anything because of the computers.
 I strongly believe the school needs to get batter technology. Without newer and nicer computers we wont be able to get any of the work done for this class. This class is very important to me because it is a AICE class and I need to pass it in order to get my AICE credit. I am concerned this is going to be a ongoing Situation. Our final project is due at the end of march so we need all the time we can get. Working on editing and putting the video together in class is very important. The reason I say this is because I get to here all my group members feed back. I like to hear everyone's individual input. Everyone's ideas put together can result in a great video. I hope we are able to get new computers so we can start working again.
It is frustrating not being able to edit today. Since we couldn't start editing our commercial we were told  to save our clips on an alternate source. We had to do this because the computers couldn't save our footage. We put the information on a USB drive. My group was thinking of putting and editing the information on a computer from home. Originally the computers were already slow but it got worse. As time went on some computers didn't even turn on. This leaves me with not much to write about. The blogs are a good way to summarize what we did for the day. Luckily my group is responsible so we never lost any footage.

No comments:

Post a Comment