Saturday, October 5, 2019

Introductory

Hi my name is Julia. I am 16 and attend Fort Lauderdale High school. There are many things I enjoy to do in my free time such as working out and playing sports. Currently I am running cross country, playing soccer and track is later on in the school year. When I run I forget about all my problems and concentrate on my breathing and endurance. Yes, it is very painful and it never gets easier but the feeling you get after finishing a run is something no one can give you. Its a sense of relaxation. Running teaches me to never give up even when I think I cant do it anymore and to push harder. Setting goals for myself makes me have something to look forward to. Every cross country or track meet I set a goal to beat my past time which keeps me determined throughout the whole race. Running is all a mental sport you just have to convince yourself your not in pain and you have to continue pushing. No matter the pain I will always go to running to free my mind. I've met the most amazing people from running and it has made us so close. We all push each other to excel and do our very best. It doesn't matter if you are first or last in the race it just matters that you finished and gave it your all.

No comments:

Post a Comment