Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Peer Review

The group I had to review was group 10. This consisted of three girls. One questioned my group member and I had to answer was “What was one thing you really liked about the film?”. I really enjoyed the effort the characters put in. You could tell they were showing a lot of emotion. This was something that helped there film a lot. It made the film look realistic. I really applaud them on how much thought they put into the film. It was unique and a good pitch. Another question we had to answer was “What was one suggestion you would make to the film?”. I suggested that they should have added some non- digetic sounds. It would have made the film more dramatic. This could have included add the sounds to the high heels. Another example would have been if they added the noise of the keys dangling. This would have added more suspense to the movie. One other suggestion I would suggest was adding titles. The group failed to do this. If all the titles were added they would have had a better movie. These titles should have been displayed throughout the whole entire film.



No comments:

Post a Comment