Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Filming

Finally, my group member and I were ready to film. We were able to make time and put our other activities aside. After school on Thursday afternoon we went back to danis house. We were planning on filming at mine but last minute we couldn’t. Like we expected followed at least 90% of our script. At my house there is to many people that make noise so we figured danis house would be easier. Her house was quiet and the perfect place to film. Our friend Lucy contributed a lot towards our video. She offered to be the main girl in the film. This helped us a lot because we were able to focused on different things than acting. Dani focused most of her time on directing. While I spent my time choosing the correct costumes and music. Filming took us a good amount of time but not too long. We weren’t able to finish so we still have some ways to go. Next time we film we are planning to not stay at danis house. The last scenes take place in the car and at the restaurant. We will need to gather the rest of our friends for the rest of the film. Putting the film together wasn’t to difficult. The app my group member and I used to edit was iMovie. This app is very easy and simple to use.


No comments:

Post a Comment